怎樣用地道的英語表達“我懂了”?實用表達碼起來!
1. To be aware of
I wasn't even aware that he was ill.
我都不知道他生病了。
2. To realize
I realize how difficult it's going to be, but we must try.
我知道這有多困難,但我們必須試一試。
3. To recognize
He sadly recognized (that) he would die childless.
他接受了這個悲哀的事實:他將無兒無女、孤苦伶仃地度過殘生。
4. To appreciate
I appreciate that it's a difficult decision for you to make.
我體會得出,你作出這樣的決定有多難。
5. To acknowledge
We acknowledged the need for reform.
我們承認改革的需要。
6. To notice
I notice you aren't quite convinced.
我感到你還不太相信。
7. I see
"I'm tired." "So I see - you've been yawning all afternoon."
“我累了。”“我知道——你整個下午都打哈欠。”
8. I see what you mean.
含有不太同意對方所說的意思。
9. fair enough
多用在英式口語里哦,表示你覺得“有道理;做得(或說得)對”。
I'm just annoyed with him because he's behaved so badly." "Fair enough."
“令我感到不快的是他太沒禮貌了。”“說得沒錯。”
10. All right./OK.
用在別人說的事情你已經知道了,或者對方已經說過很多次了。
11. I see/take your point.
或者可以說Point taken,意思是“我明白你的意思”。
其實也隱含了點不同意對方的意思。
12. I don't blame sb
理解為“我不會怪…;我理解…的心情”。
I don't blame him for getting angry - she's being really annoying.
我理解他生氣的原因——她實在太煩人了。
13. I get what you mean./I get you.
get可以表示“懂,理解;聽見”。
I told that joke to Sophia, but she didn't get it.
我跟索菲婭講了那個笑話,可她沒有聽懂。